- How to become a Friend at CDKN?
To become a Friend at CDKN you have to meet a few conditions:
- You have to be a Belgian entrepreneur.
- You need to have a VAT number. You don't have to be liable for VAT, but you must be able to invoice.
- You have to choose one of our three formulas to participate.
You can obtain all additional information after you have completed the form on our website.
- What does CDKN stand for?
CDKN stands for :
That means that we open conceptstores for everyone that's not afraid to buy local to support Belgian entrepreneurs.
- How do you need to wash our clothes?
As you can see we have many sweaters, t-shirts and rompers in our (virtual) store with fun prints.
These can all be washed in the washing machine. Ideal at 30 degrees - the fabrics can tolerate warmer temperatures but it's better for the print if it's not washed too hot.
Please turn these items inside out to prevent loss of color on the printed matter. Don't put the clothes in the dryer as this may result in loss of quality.
Strijken op een bedrukking kan je best niet doen en is op eigen risico. Wil je toch even de plooitjes in en rond een bedrukking gladstrijken? Leg dan eerst een handdoekje op de print alvorens je er over gaat strijken. Strijk dan op de handdoek en dus niet rechtstreeks op de print.
- What are the costs for shipping?
You pay €6 for shipping (international shipping = €7,95). Shipping is free at €75 (international shipping is free at €150).
When you choose to pick up your order in one of our conceptstores, you don't pay delivery costs.
- How much time do you have to return your order?
Purchases in the store or on the webshop can be returned within 21 days of purchase upon presentation of the receipt. The item must be returned in its original condition and must not be damaged or dirty.
- What are the costs to return your order?
The costs for the return are paid by the customer himself. This cost depends on the shipping method.
Of course you can always return your item for free when you visit one of our concept stores. They will then give you store credit instead.
- How can I check if an item is still available at my favorite store?
Unfortunately, there is no possibility to view the stock in the stores on our webshop. When you have seen an item you are interested in and you would like to know in which concept store it is in stock, it is best to contact one of our concept stores.
You can do this by calling one of these numbers:
- CDKN Wijnegem: +32 479 83 12 08
- CDKN Antwerpen: +32 470 86 53 61
- CDKN Gent: +32 483 98 81 91
- CDKN Ninove: +32 468 11 75 82
- CDKN Waasland: +32 470 95 85 43
- CDKN Hasselt: +32 472 31 67 05
- CDKN Genk: +32 471 79 16 80
You can find the adres and time of opening here.
- Can I reserve an item in my favorite store?
Have you fallen in love with an item from our webshop and would you like to have it put aside in one of our concept stores? This is possible, but only if this item is also in stock in this concept store. To get more information about the stock in the stores, you can contact us via one of the above telephone numbers.
Haven't found the answer you were looking for?
Feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!